08 Apr The Ukrainian orphan accused to be a grownup hung down at a medication data recovery home and took adult training
Caption Kristine and Michael Barnett supply Tippecanoe County Jail
- The Ukrainian-born girl with dwarfism during the center of an adoption scandal is alive and well, now coping with a family that is new.
- Kristine Barnett and ex-husband Michael Barnett had been faced with abandoning their used daughter Natalia Grace whenever she ended up being nine yrs old. They pleaded simple.
- They truly are presently free on bail and claim Natalia is truly a grownup girl pretending to be a young child. Physicians happen struggling to conclusively figure out her age.
- After living on her behalf very very very own for a long time, Natalie Grace happens to be within the custody of Antwon and Cynthia Mans, whom tells Insider she’s “really fine. ”
- Between her two guardianships, Natalia went to local adult education classes and hung away at a medication and liquor data data data recovery home while residing on her behalf very own.
- Another Indiana moms and dad whom adopted a young youngster from Ukraine told Insider that the country’s adoption system is corrupt and has now a brief reputation for falsifying delivery certificates.
- Browse Insider’s homepage for lots more tales.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana – Depending on that you think, Natalia Grace – a Ukrainian-born orphan with an uncommon as a type of dwarfism – is either a sweet 15-year-old or perhaps a con artist that is 30-year-old.